AeroPad is a lightweight (web-based) EFB built directly into the LRM client and, out of the box, comes with a number of useful apps such as real-time GPS, charts browser, METAR and TAF utility as well as a “Cabin Manager” to play a number of cabin sound effects remotely.
In this section, we will cover documentation for each of the “core” (out of the box) AeroPad EFB apps.
These applications are installed by default on your AeroPad. You may see more apps in the future or you can use the App Manager to install more applications!
- Aircraft Monitor: Displays real-time information about your aircraft.
- Airline Radar: If your LRM client has a Virtual Airline selected, this will open up the radar on FsHub.
- App Manager: The AeroPad “app store” system.
- Cabin Manager: Remote Cabin SoundFX panel.
- Charts Browser: Filter and view your airport charts.
- My FsHub: Opens your FsHub dashboard page on a new tab.
- Global Radar: Opens the FsHub Global Radar on a new tab.
- Pilot GPS: A fully integrated live moving map, weather and charts browser app.
- METAR Services/Weather App: Get real-word METAR, TAF and decoded weather reports.
- Route Plan: Opens your FsHub Flight Plan page on a new tab.